Last Updated on July 16, 2022 by Sarah Jaffe
A lot of people are curious if wearing combat boots makes you taller. People are always looking for ways to improve their appearance, and many believe that wearing combat boots will give them a few extra inches.
It is definitely true that wearing combat boots can give you a few extra inches in height. Combat boots are great for adding a little bit of extra height along with other benefits. Wearing combat boots can make you appear more confident and stylish, and they can also help to protect your feet and ankles from injury.
In this article, we will provide an explanation about the topic of do combat boots make you taller, as well as some information on how to choose the right pair of combat boots for your height, style, and much more.
Do Combat Boots Make You Taller?
Yes, they can make you appear taller because they add height to your frame. On average, they provide an extra two inches of height. However, this will vary depending on the style and brand of combat boot.
The heel on combat boots can help to elongate your legs, making you appear taller. Additionally, the thick soles of combat boots can make you appear taller as well.
Additionally, the way you style them can also affect how tall they make you look. For example, pairing them with skinny jeans will create a long and lean look that will make you appear taller.
If you are looking for a way to add height, combat boots are a great option. However, keep in mind that they may not be comfortable for everyone. Try them on before you buy to make sure they are a good fit for you.
How Do Combat Boots Make You Taller?
There are a few ways that combat boots can make you taller.
1. First, they often have thicker soles than other types of shoes, which can add an inch or two to your height.
2. Second, they usually lace up all the way to the top, so you can tighten them as much as you want and get a little extra height that way.
3. Finally, the way they’re designed (with a high ankle and a heel) also contributes to making you look taller.
4. Other than that, you can also look for high-heel combat boots which will make you look even taller. So those are a few ways that combat boots can make you taller.
How Much Height Do Combat Boots Add?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific boots in question and also on the person wearing them.
However, it is generally agreed that combat boots can add 1- 1.5 extra inches to a person’s height, which can be extremely helpful in a combat situation.
Average to maximum inches combat boots can add are up to 2-5 inches. It also depends on the brand and style of the boots.
Brands affect the height through combat boots differently. For example, classic Timberland combat boots can add 2.8 inches to your height, while Dr. Martens 1460s can add up to 5 inches.
In addition, the way the boots are worn also affects how much height is added. For example, if the boots are worn with thick socks, this can add extra inches to the height.
Ultimately, it is important to try on a variety of different boots to find the perfect fit for you.
How To Wear Combat Boots In A Way That Makes You Look Taller?
If you want to look taller, then you should consider wearing combat boots. These boots can help add some extra height to your frame, and they also look great with a variety of different outfits. Here are some tips on how to wear combat boots in a way that makes you look taller:
1. Choose a pair of combat boots that are close to your skin tone. This will help create the illusion of longer legs.
2. Pair your combat boots with skinny jeans or leggings. This will also help to make your legs look longer.
3. Make sure that the hem of your pants hits at your ankle bone. This will help to show off the height of your boots, and it will also help to elongate your legs.
4. If you want to add even more height, then wear a pair of heeled combat boots. This will give you an extra boost, and it will also make your legs look even longer.
5. Finally, don’t forget to accessorize. A pair of tall boots looks great with a long necklace or scarf. This will help to balance out your look and make you appear even taller.
6. If you want to look even taller, try wearing a monochromatic outfit. Wearing all one color will help to create the illusion of a longer, leaner body.
7. When in doubt, go for a classic black pair of combat boots. Black is always slimming and flattering, and it will definitely help you look taller.
By following these tips, you can easily learn how to wear combat boots in a way that makes you look taller. With the right pair of boots and the perfect outfit, you’ll be able to add some extra height and achieve a stylish look that you love.
How To Choose The Right Pair Of Combat Boots For Your Height
If you’re on the taller side, you’ll want to choose a pair of combat boots that come up to at least your mid-calf. This will help to create a long and lean look, while still providing plenty of coverage and protection.
For those who are shorter in stature, a lower profile boot may be a better option. Just be sure that the shoes don’t come up too high on your leg, as this can make your legs look even shorter. Instead, focus on finding a pair of combat boots that hit at or just below the ankle for the most flattering look.
When it comes to width, you’ll want to make sure that your combat boots aren’t too tight. This can not only be uncomfortable, but it can also make your legs look smaller. Instead, opt for a pair of boots that offer a bit of room in the toe box so that your feet don’t feel cramped. And, if you have wide calves, look for a pair of combat boots that come with an adjustable lacing system or an extra-wide calf opening to ensure the perfect fit.
Similarly, If you have narrow calves, you’ll want to avoid combat boots that are too loose or baggy as they can make your legs look even slimmer. Instead, focus on finding a pair of boots with a more streamlined silhouette.
Finally, when it comes to heel height, it’s really up to personal preference. If you’re looking for a bit of extra height, opt for a pair of combat boots with a small stacked heel. If you prefer a more flat look, stick with a boot that has a low profile or no heel at all. Keep in mind, however, that a higher heel can make your legs look longer and leaner, so it’s really up to you which style you prefer.
In conclusion, combat boots are a great choice for anyone looking to add a bit of height to their frame. Just be sure to choose a pair that fits well and flatters your proportions. And don’t forget to have fun with it!
There are endless ways to style combat boots, so get creative and experiment until you find a look that you love. In addition, it is easy to follow the tips given in order to make sure you look great in your next outfit with combat boots.
Thanks for reading!
Sarah is the brains behind BootsNerd. Sarah Jaffe is a writer, editor, and boots lover based in Brooklyn, New York. She has done BA (Hons) in Footwear Design from De Montfort University, UK. She loves to write about boots and has a particular interest in vintage and sustainable fashion.